Followers

Saturday 11 June 2011

I MISS U



My Darling,
I feel sad and lonely.
I miss you a lot.
I’ve been thinking about you all the time. I’m missing you like crazy and I think I’m going mad.

I simply can’t stop thinking of the special times we had.
Each moment lasts an hour and each hour lasts a day, just because you went away.

I need you here beside me.
You are always in my mind, by the time I wake up ti’ll I close my eyes.

I just want to see your face. I want to feel your warm body, hear your precious heartbeat and be lost in your embrace.

I gaze out of the window and look up at the moon.
I miss you, My Darling. Please come back to me, come back to me soon…….

They say hope springs eternal. Well, I only hope it’s true For I can’t bare the emptiness
that comes from missing you.

I Miss You!

No comments:

Post a Comment